City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Service/Dispatch Coordinator
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
The Service Coordinator position is responsible for managing the day to day communication and project management for the installation and service of techs and engineers. Daily responsibilities include managing and prioritizing customer work order requests, coordinating and dispatching field staff daily assignments, ensuring proper tools and equipment are available onsite to complete all work requests while maintaining constant contact with customers, techs and vendors to ensure timely completion of submitted work orders.
This fast-paced position requires a high attention to detail and superior follow up skills to ensure that work orders are completed both efficiently and effectively. Must be highly organized and able to multi-task. We are truly looking for someone to join our team for this exciting opportunity at a time when our company is growing into brand new markets across the US - grow with us!
- Effectively communicates with clients regarding jobs for installation and service .
- Receives work orders and dispatches personnel for installation and service assignments
- Keeps inventory of equipment and ensures that equipment is in stock for installation jobs
- Orders necessary equipment for installation jobs when needed
- Coordinates personnel and contractors for installations at client sites, then follows up to ensure that the job is completed in a timely manner and to the customers satisfaction
- Manages installation projects to ensure the project is completed within budget and time constraints
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3 - 5 years applicable experience in project management, security, dispatch or customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization abilities
- High energy and ability to multi-task
- Assertive and persuasive abilities
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills