Jr Administrative Professional
- Job Title
- Jr Administrative Professional
- Job ID
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Other Location
- Offsite - SECCEN II - Apogee
SECCEN II – Jr Administrative Professional
- Responsible for providing data validation and tracking support for adjudicative processing. The outcome of this tasking will be case file submissions that are complete and accurate prior to adjudicative processing.
- Interact directly with Security Center customers via telephone, email and written correspondence during the course of the personnel security data analysis. The outcome of this interaction will provide accurate personnel security related data for adjudicative processing.
- Responsible for the performance of electronic fingerprint recording, when required, as part of the data validation and tracking support for the adjudicative process. The outcome of this tasking will be the accurate fingerprint data recording related to case file submissions in preparation for the adjudicative processing.
- Deliver complete and accurate case files packages to the government ready for further adjudicative processing. Although the level of effort for each case file varies, each contractor assigned to this dimension of the tasking will deliver approximately 15 per day.
- Deliver prompt and accurate information pertaining to personnel security data while interacting with internal and external customers
- Deliver complete and accurate electronic fingerprint data recorded during scheduled interactions with customers
Skills and Core Competencies:
Familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook
Qualifications, Certifications and Education Requirements:
Top Secret Clearance
Able to work independently (as needed, as a team)
**This is a temporary position for military leave until 31 AUG 2018. Potential to be extended if military duty is extended.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
Top Secret security clearance is REQUIRED to start