Technical Content Manager
- Job Title
- Technical Content Manager
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Technical Content Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- This role will be technical in nature but will also do content authoring for specific client campaigns and technical triage on the Adobe Experience Management (AEM) platform.
- Assist with uploading/updating information and data to the Content Management System (experience with Adobe Experience Management is a GREAT plus).
- Translate wireframes into well organized and structured HTML/CSS.
- Assist in administrative functions and duties.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Candidate should possess strong communication ability and willingness to work directly with designers during the design process.
- Strong back-end content management experience.
- Knowledge of mobile devices (ie Apple, Android, Windows phones and tablets).
- Internet/Web savvy.
- Experience authoring in a CMS (Adobe AEM).
- Experience developing in Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a BIG plus.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as QUNIT and Selenium.
- Ability to work closely with designers and follow design direction and maintain their creative vision
- Knowledgeable with MS Office especially with Word and Excel including creating spreadsheets and using formulas.
- Proficient with uploading a variety of data formats including CSV, JPG, TIF, PDF files and downloading data from repository sites.
- 1+ years’ experience in retail merchandising/marketing, advertising, product development or related fields.
- Experience with Adobe tools such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- A portfolio of your best recent work will be reviewed.