Technical Content Manager
- Job Title
- Technical Content Manager
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Technical Content Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- This role will be technical in nature but will also do content authoring for specific client campaigns and technical triage on the Adobe Experience Management (AEM) platform.
- Assist with uploading/updating information and data to the Content Management System (experience with Adobe Experience Management is a GREAT plus).
- Translate wireframes into well organized and structured HTML/CSS.
- Assist in administrative functions and duties.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Candidate should possess strong communication ability and willingness to work directly with designers during the design process.
- Strong back-end content management experience.
- Knowledge of mobile devices (ie Apple, Android, Windows phones and tablets).
- Internet/Web savvy.
- Experience authoring in a CMS (Adobe AEM).
- Experience developing in Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a BIG plus.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as QUNIT and Selenium.
- Ability to work closely with designers and follow design direction and maintain their creative vision
- Knowledgeable with MS Office especially with Word and Excel including creating spreadsheets and using formulas.
- Proficient with uploading a variety of data formats including CSV, JPG, TIF, PDF files and downloading data from repository sites.
- 1+ years’ experience in retail merchandising/marketing, advertising, product development or related fields.
- Experience with Adobe tools such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
- A portfolio of your best recent work will be reviewed.
An Error has Occurred
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience this may cause you. We monitor all error reports pro-actively, and our support staff has been alerted to this condition. At this time, we would like to suggest that you retry your request, or return at a later time. Additionally, if you would like to send an email to our support staff, please do so. Please copy and paste the contents of this page in the message as well as any additional information you may have.