City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Global Team Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Global Team Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
We are seeking to hire an experienced and professional customer-obsessed and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to join a team that supports a team of senior managers worldwide.
- Complex Calendar Management and scheduling duties
- Management of individual and group travel requirements to domestic and/or international locations
- Event planning for staff meetings, annual business events, off-sites, all-hands, and/or external facing events
- Expenses, budget management, and org chart management
- Communication Management (internal communications and announcements, document editing for accuracy and clarity, presentation edits, internal & external email communications, and may manage Executive’s email inbox).
- Collaboration with other Executive Assistants, Finance & HR Partners on key business events
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Administrative professional who is looking for their next big opportunity.
You should have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience. A bachelor's degree is preferred.
You should be a fast learner with experience working with little to no guidance using sound judgement in a fast paced, goal-oriented, and ever changing work environment. They will also have strong prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks autonomously, and a history of establishing mechanisms to simplify or streamline processes and establish structure. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and most importantly grace under pressure.
Interested & Qualified? Please submit your application by emailing your resume.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills