Application Support Analyst (EFT, ATM/Debit Card processing/programs, and ATM Devices) - Contract
- Job Title
- Application Support Analyst (EFT, ATM/Debit Card processing/programs, and ATM Devices) - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Application Support Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 4 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 17 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer ) Application Support Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will work directly with financial institutions across the nation to remotely install pin and signature based networks for institutions converting to our clients software suite.
This team of Application Analysts provides ATM and Debit card switch related installation services for financial institutions interfacing into our client’s Card Processing Solutions (CPS), ATM Authorization Switch, and other ATM related services. This group provides network setup, integration paperwork and setup, and support to our customers.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience working in the EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) industry. This can include ATM/Debit Card processing, ATM/Debit Card programs, or ATM devices.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with banking software products.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to various banking software products.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.