Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Technical Business Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
· Bachelor’s degree with at least four to seven years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (systems consulting experience desired).
· At least three years’ experience in large scale system implementation efforts following a standard software development lifecycle approach (scrum desired)
· Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data modeling.
· Strong oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
· Strong facilitation skills
· Excellent organization and management skills
· Extensive knowledge of industry standard development methodologies and technologies.
The technical business analyst collects, documents, and maintains the authoritative list of requirements for all development efforts. The technical business analyst is accountable for the functional design and adherence to corporate software development methodologies, as well as coordination across all technical resources throughout the lifecycle of a software development project.
Secondary responsibilities include creation and maintenance of various types of documents, testing support and assisting in delivery activities.