C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER - NATIVE ITALIANS ONLY
- Job Title
- C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER - NATIVE ITALIANS ONLY
- Job ID
- Turin, TO
- Other Location
You will be a key member of the team extending our core NLU technologies to Italian. We’ve worked hard to build a platform that enables individual developers to implement deep natural language user experiences very rapidly, often within days. Your job will be to help us apply that platform to Italian-specific use cases.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone take a very hands-on role extending our codebase in meaningful ways and getting a new Italian product launched quickly.
- You are excited about being one of the first people to become proficient in a new programming paradigm.
- Your dream job involves building/owning the systems that improve the lives of millions of users every day.
- You view coding as an art form, and your love of coding is second only to your love of deprecating even more code.
- You notice opportunities to improve the end user experience and are proactive about getting the details right.
- You are a fast learner with strong software development skills, enabling you to meet aggressive deadlines while producing scalable and maintainable systems.
- Significant industry experience as coder/architect
- Native Italian language communication skills
- Conversational English skills
- Proficient in C++
- Excellent algorithms skills, and ability to write efficient code
- Experience with data conditioning and relevance algorithms
- Experience manipulating and managing large amounts of data
- Comfortable working in Linux environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with third-party APIs or datasets
- Experience working in a client-server Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with web crawling and related concepts
- Familiarity with text search and related systems
- Required Skills
C++, 3yrs experience
native Italian speakers only