Sr. Software Engineer – C#.NET, TDD - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer – C#.NET, TDD - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer – C#.NET, TDD
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking to add a Sr. Level C#.NET Developer with Test Driven Development experience to our team. In this role the candidate will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. Under moderate supervision, participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements.
- 6 years of experience developing applications using C# in .NET stack
- Experience with each of the following:
- SOA applications using WebAPI
- REST Services and JSON
- MS Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Test Driven Development and Unit Tests
- Angular and Web Services Background
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with all employees.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.