Technical Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Technical Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a Portland based client in their search for several Technical Support Analysts. This is a long term opportunity and we have several different roles and shifts available.
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed or maintained by IT.
- Interprets, evaluates and resolves if possible, telephone inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed application hardware and software products supported by IT.
- Analyzes simple to moderately complex inquiries and determines appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve problems.
- Consults with the supervisor and IT professionals when the appropriate course of action is unclear.
- Alerts the client community and team members when a major problem is suspected.
- Follows up on specific inquires or requests to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Receives general supervision and is competent to work on own for most help desk activities.
- At least two, typically four years’ experience in IT
- Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Mon- Fri 1130am- 8pm PST
- Mon- Fri 8am- 6pm PST
- Mon- Fri 10am-8pm PST
- Tue- Sat 11am-730pm PST
- Sat- Wed 9am- 730pm PST