Intelligence Research Analyst
- Job Title
- Intelligence Research Analyst
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22350
- Other Location
- Offsite - Mark Center - DTSA
Required Education and Security Clearance:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
• Active Top-Secret Clearance with favorably adjudicated Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Minimum six years’ experience in analyzing all- source intelligence on entities seeking to acquire export license approval for sensitive U.S. technologies
• Possess expertise and hands-on experience in one or more intelligence disciplines.
• Experience providing prioritized, time-critical, research and analysis to include risk assessments of trends, patterns and connections on a regular basis.
• Experience summarizing recommendations in a prepared format memorandum and/or special studies that details the reliability of foreign entities as purchasers and/or recipients of U.S. technologies for senior-level policy decision makers.
• Experience conducting targeted searches and analyses of intelligence databases through the Joint Defense Intelligence Support System (JDISS). The Intelligence databases and tools accessed daily include, but not limited to, RMT, JIVA/ISM, PATHFINDER, ATHENA, CEMINI, CIAWIRe, INR, NSA, LNI, MDDS, ARTEMIS, Intelink Central, TAC, TIDE, PALANTIR, SOURCE, USXPORTS, AMHS, or other classified databases, while the Open Source Intelligence System (OSINT) includes review on LexisNexis, Google, and other OSINT research engines and databases.
- Conduct database searches and analysis of end users associated with export license applications by utilizing available tools on a variety of databases, including SCI, collateral and unclassified systems.
- Maintain all results of end-user checks and analysis performed in a computerized database.
- Conduct timely and quality risk assessments.
- Summarize the relevant information and annotate with sources, then submit report for review.
- Maintain end-user checks and analyze the database daily to ensure backup of main database.
- Conduct reviews of search and analytical tools and processes to identify options for end user check process improvement.
- Customer Service. All tasks shall be performed in a polite, courteous and highly professional manner at all times.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
An ACTIVE TS with a favorable SSBI is required to start