- Job Title
- Skip Tracer
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Other Location
This position will be responsible for utilizing available resources for obtaining accurate account contact information, including current telephone number, addresses and e-mail. In addition, updates and validates all current information on account records as necessary. This position is responsible for complying with all Federal and State laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. Locate good phone numbers, e-mail and addresses on owner’s accounts. Communicate with owners by telephone to verify information received from web searches.
2. Make every effort to collect all open items on an account, to include delinquent payments, delinquent down payments, delinquent maintenance, taxes and use fees, and deed recovery as required.
3. Follow training and quality models to ensure proper collection methods are used and quality customer service is provided during all calls.
4. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
5. Proficient in all collection processing procedures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous telephone, customer service and/or office experience preferred
- Must be able to speak English
- Experience in collections and/or customer service
- Need to possess excellent communication skills, strong motivation and great problem-solving skills
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks and balance priorities
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy, self-motivated and disciplined
- Adaptable to changes and fast paced work environment
- Clean, neat appearance and attire (adherence to dress code policy).
- Able to operate a PC, fax machine, telephone, calculator, copier, and other related office equipment.
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Must be mobile within the department and other corporate facilities.
- Ability to visually view PC screen.
- Ability to make and receive telephone calls.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee may be required to walk and stoop.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.