Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Reports Officer
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Other Location
Xenia Systems LLC, a growing service provider in Northern Virginia, has immediate openings available for Reports Officer’s in support of an upcoming federal contract. The work location for this opportunity will be based at the customer work location in Quantico, VA.
Clearance Required: Active Secret Clearance
The Reports Officer shall review Defense Security Service (DSS) Suspicious Contact Reports (SCRs) and analyze the reported information to determine if it satisfies DSS, DoD CI or other agencies’ collection requirements. The reports officer will then determine suitability of the SCR and UCR for processing into an IIR. All IIRs will be drafted in accordance with DSS and Defense Intelligence Agency standard operating procedures.
- Secret Security Clearance.
- Proficient in researching and evaluating raw intelligence information.
- Experience with the following systems: HOT-R, Intelink-S, M3 message retrieval system, TAC-S classified information retrieval system, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to distill large quantities of information into a structured, coherent synopsis.
- Excellent attention to detail and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with Counterintelligence (CI) or Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection reporting
- A High School Diploma and minimum of four (4) years’ experience with CI or HUMINT collection reporting