Senior Cyber Architect/Engineer - Top Secret
- Job Title
- Senior Cyber Architect/Engineer - Top Secret
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Senior Cyber Architect/Engineer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Senior Cyber Architect/Engineer with an active Top Secret clearance to support an exciting program in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. You will support cyber security initiatives, utilizing both predictive and reactive analysis. The best candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain the machines and the infrastructure that the cyber analysts use to protect the network: Linux and Windows administration, SourceFire and firewall administration, system security patching, backups/restores, user account maintenance, ArcSight administration, Snort rules and DoD accreditation preparation.
- Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts, driving incidents to timely and complete resolution.
- Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis.
- Support internal HR/Legal/Ethics investigations as forensic subject matter expert.
- Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, and custom sensor output as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks.
- Review threat data from various sources and develops custom signatures for Open Source IDS or other custom detection capabilities.
- Correlate actionable security events from various sources including Security Information Management System (SIMS) data and develops unique correlation techniques.
- Utilize understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
- Develop analytical products fusing enterprise and all-source intelligence.
- May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools providing indicators for enterprise defensive measures, and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols. Interfaces with external entities including law enforcement organizations, intelligence community organizations and other government agencies such as the Department of Defense.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, CCNA-Security)
- BA/BS and/or combination of work experience
- 7 years of related cyber security experience
- 2+ years of Intrusion Detection System Monitoring Experience using Snort, Sourcefire, Suricata or similar NIDS
- Experience administering ArcSight ESM and Splunk
- Experience administering Sourcefire / Snort
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated a strong work ethic and ability and willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally; e.g. leadership, executives, clients, vendors, and agencies.
- Active TS-SCI Clearance
- Linux Command Line
- Linux Shell Scripting [Python Shell Scripting]
- Ability to create custom snort signatures
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #cybersecurity #cyberarchitect #CEH #CISSP #SSCP @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs