City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Business Analyst - Information Systems Bachelors Required
- Job Title
- Business Analyst - Information Systems Bachelors Required
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
As an IT & Business Support Administrator, you will help analyse the data and visualize the data and provide commercial, financial, analytical and general business related support to the Engineering and Operational Support teams. The Analyst will take a lead role in developing and performing key business processes and preparing reports for senior leaders. 1 - 2 years experience in an analytical / quantitative role. Experience in designing and running queries. Proficiency with MS Office including Excel and Access.
Create and monitor reports to identify issues, trends, opportunities.
Extract and analyze data to support business initiatives (e.g. profitability, performance and variance analysis).
Present and share data with other team members.
Recommend improve related to business profitability or processes.
REQUIRED: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems
- Must demonstrate strong technical aptitude and understanding of how technologies impact delivery
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized and self-motivated
- Must work well in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
What the right person will enjoy:
- Creative and energized culture
- Opportunity fro growth and development
- A company that values technology and their employees!
- Working within a forward-thinking environment that encourages bringing new ideas to the table
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills