Sr. Software Engineer (Ann Arbor, Detroit)
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (Ann Arbor, Detroit)
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48336
- Other Location
- Agile development practices including test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration and pair programming.
- Consulting experience, along with collaboration and communication are a huge addition.
- Experience developing mobile applications and desktop solutions in an Agile environment.
- An advanced understanding of object-oriented design and development principles.
- “No-constraints” thinking—we’re talking “change the world” kind of thinking.
- Team members who push you to succeed, because they expect you to do the same for them.
- Diverse and changing work environments.
- Learning, sharing and working closely with other team members because we take the “two heads are better than one” saying very seriously.
- A “Speed2Value” approach to solving problems and delivering value.
- Open communication across the company—direct, expert and personal.
- Active participation in Agile and software craftsmanship communities and we hope you do the same!
- Having a direct impact on projects by commuting across Southeast Michigan to work personally with clients and teams.