Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Personal Property Program Technician
- Job Title
- Personal Property Program Technician
- Job ID
- Kings Bay, GA 31558
- Other Location
Title: Personal Property Program Technician
Location of Work: Kings Bay, Georgia
***MUST HAVE: Clearance: SECRET (ACTIVE)***
- Must be able to physically lift and carry items weighing up 30 pounds for short distances, climb ladders, maneuver around large obstacles
- Schedule and conduct inventories (cyclic, triennial, and spot) by using a barcode label scanner, perform reconciliation actions within the appropriate database, and prepare detailed findings and recommendations reports.
- Research, compile data, and create various and detailed, financial, inventory and equipment reports as requested by SWFLANT Personal Property Manager to include findings/recommendations.
- Assist SWFLANT Personal Property Manager in creating/maintaining auditable property records, property identification, manufacturing markings; and create/affix barcode labels to equipment per Department of Navy (DON) Property Program requirements.
- Contractor will be required to tag equipment, segregate commodities, and record all equipment identification and acquisition information in accordance with property written procedures.
- Ensure all hard copies of acquisition documents are electronically captured and filed for audit purposes.
- Update property records per disposition, transfer, and other documents.
- Review Department of Defense (DOD)/DON property policies and assist in making recommendations in updating local property procedures as directed by new requirements.
- Coordinate and document equipment transfers with organizations both internal and external to SWFLANT.
- Manage and maintain an audit ready, detailed, active, and historical retained property records filing system.
- Create, print, and replace barcode labels as required.
- Item Maintenance Assistance Program (IMAP) database training and guidance will be provided by SWFLANT Government Property Manager).
- Must have a minimum of two years of successful professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Property Management, Supply, Logistics, Warehouse Management, and Inventory Management. Experience may be in the civilian sector, but Federal government experience in this area is preferred.
- A working knowledge/understanding of the DON property systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, instructions, or other established guidelines.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension, scope of work involved, to compile data from multiple sources, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing, utilizing a high degree of tact and diplomacy, and possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively discuss Navy Property Management matters with government employees, contractors, and military personnel of all levels.
- Must have barcoding experience to include designing and printing barcode labels using the palm-style barcode scanning equipment.
- Must be able to work independently and professionally after given general guidelines of a task.
- Must have inventory experience to include performing physical inventories, follow-up reporting, identifying trends/problems, and providing recommendations for corrective actions.
- Must have computer experience using Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, Word, Project, Power Point and substantial working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Must complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner on or ahead of scheduled due dates.