Technical Support Rep. (Debit Card Support) - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Support Rep. (Debit Card Support) - Contract
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77066
- Other Location
Title: Technical Support Rep. (Debit Card Support)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Debit Card Support Rep provides support and troubleshooting assistance to bank and credit union customers. The desired candidate must have knowledge of financial institution processes and strong customer service skills.
Schedule may vary from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. This contractor may be asked to work holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate. There may also be occasional overnight or extended travel.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in a financial institution as a teller, customer service rep, personal banker, debit card and/or back room operations.
- Associates degree is preferred
- General understanding of troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Provides troubleshooting in a high call volume support area – resetting passwords, debit card transaction research, blocking debit cards/merchants, processing potential stolen debit card files, etc.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.