HBSS System Engineer
- Job Title
- HBSS System Engineer
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: HBSS System Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Provides remote system administration support/system maintenance, for of Windows/Unix workstations and servers. Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely via the McAfee ePO console. Resolves desktop or server problems and requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, FootPrints, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc. Installs product upgrades, hotfixes and patches to manage system vulnerabilities. Interfaces with end users to handle tasks of a routine nature, such as researching and answering questions concerning system function, and modifications to existing programs.
Who You Will Work With
You will with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
Who You Are
You are a System Engineer that provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as an SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows OS experience is essential and LINUX/UNIX experience is desired), hardware platforms and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system.
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with McAfee service affecting workstations and servers.
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications.
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory.
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols.
- CompTIA Security certification + is required within 90 days
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Systems Engineer that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions