Systems Engineering Integration and Test Lead
- Job Title
- Systems Engineering Integration and Test Lead
- Job ID
- El Segundo, CA
- Other Location
Systems Engineering Integration and Test Lead Job
Talent Orchard has been retained by SAIC, to assist them in their search for qualified candidates. The position that SAIC is hiring for is for a Systems Engneer Test Lead for an opportunity in El Segundo, California. This opportunity will be contingent upon award.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Oversight and management of all IEEE standard 15288 systems engineering process activities
- Conduct SE based on sound engineering practices
- Elicit and refine customer requirements
- Ensure designs fully support requirements and are consistent with customer budget, schedule, risk profile and organizational/system constraints
- Performs Systems Engineering activities including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & operational performance analysis, Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA) .
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts
- Contribute to development of new principles and concepts
- Participate with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Recommend/make decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors (STEM) and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience or
- Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience or
- PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more of related experience
- INCOSE Certification (Preferred)
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- Requirements development/validation
- Concept of operations formulation
- Analysis and engineering
- System architecting
- Hardware and software
- System analysis and design
- Interface and data architectures
- Systems integration
- Test and evaluation Technologies
- Environmental Monitoring
- Space and Ground systems
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #secret