Contract Recruitment Coordinator
Talent Orchard has an immediate opportunity for a Contract Recruitment Coordinator to join our team in support of a top tier customer-centric client in Madison, WI. This is a Junior Recruiter/Recruitment Coordinator position, so the ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of Human Resource experience. The successful candidate will support the Talent Acquisition Team in scheduling a high-volume of candidate interviews for a diverse slate of positions; including Tech and Non-Tech roles.
This will begin as a 6-month contract, but will have the possibility of converting to full time with the client, based on performance.
- Assist with entry level full cycle recruiting activities, as needed, which could include light sourcing
- Host and gather screening information from entry level warehouse candidates who come onsite to interview
- Coordinate travel and lodging for applicants- manage candidate expense process
- Communicate via email or phone with candidates for follow-up on interview confirmations
- Launch background checks and perform proper follow-up with recruiter and/or candidate
- Maintain accurate documents on file.
- Maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of recruitment process and procedure.
- 2+ years of human resource, recruiting coordinator or recruiting experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- A blended background of agency and corporate recruiting experience is good to have
- Analytics and/or reporting experience is preferred
- Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Sourcing or Recruitment background is a plus
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #recruitingcoosrinator #HRcoordinator @madisonjobs