Sr. Cloud Business Process Engineer with Secret Clearance (435270)
- Job Title
- Sr. Cloud Business Process Engineer with Secret Clearance (435270)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Sr. Cloud Business Process Engineer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a top tier defense firm to assist with staffing a brand new contract opportunity handling Cloud Services for a DoD Customer in Fort Belvoir, VA. For this opportunity we are seeking an experienced Senior Cloud Business Process Engineer with a minimum active Secret clearance. This Sr BP Engineer will leverage knowledge and experience in business process re-engineering and change management to support identification, development and implementation of enterprise business processes to better leverage advances in cloud technologies.
Job Duties Include:
- Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives
- Identify application and process functional gaps related to cloud management
- Evaluate proposed changes using analytical based decision making
- Successfully complete the following business processes: order fulfillment, component repair, inventory management planning, master data management, forecasting and setting inventory allowance levels
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks
- Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvements; develop, prioritize and lead execution of initiatives for continuous business process improvements
- Leverage best practices to conduct business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend solutions for improvements
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks
- Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- This position requires a Secret security clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a key analytical role on large and complex enterprise projects; ability to identify and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; demonstrated knowledge and project management experience to facilitate and communicate to multiple audience levels in both oral and written formats; demonstrated experience working in a matrix or team based organizational structure; self-motivated.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of 14 years of professional experience.
- Experience with process methodology, frameworks, development methodologies (Lean Six Sigma, Agile, SDLC, Iterative).
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost @fortbelvoirjobs @secretjobs #businessprocessengineer #BPM #leansixsigma