- Job Title
- Wordpress Developer
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI 48202
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description: Responsible for various aspects of client work - new project development; adding features & functionality; support/troubleshooting and maintenance; design collaboration
Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of git version control
- Comfortable developing in a local environment and migrating database between environments (PROD/DEV/LOCAL) - MAMP; Local by Flywheel; Docker; Vagrant/VirtualBox; WP Migrate DB; AllInOneMigration; etc.
- Solid front-end skills and comfortable WordPress back-end design/development using - Custom Post Types; Advanced Custom Fields; Plugins; hooks/actions; microservices; APIs; etc.
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes - Bonus: Sage/Roots Starter Theme experience
- Build websites based on desktop mockups via Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience with front-end frameworks or layout tools like: CSS Flexbox; CSS Grid; Bootstrap; Foundation; etc.
- Experience with build tools such as: gulp; Sass; webpack; etc.