Sr. Systems Administrator
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator with an active Secret Clearance to join an exciting program at the Pentagon. Our client specializes in modernizing information technology systems by re-engineering existing systems to harness the full power of emerging technologies and proven innovations to serve the business needs of their customers.
The organization is responsible for computer and applications services, and the Sr. Systems Administrator will be tasked with providing management and direction within a Microsoft infrastructure.
- Provide management and direction within Microsoft-centric infrastructure and understand broad reaching requirements
- Provide senior level knowledge of network management tools that are used in the enterprise for routine monitoring, performance analysis, and crisis management
- Support and build an enterprise level infrastructure including developing processes to sustain the services 24x7
- Support operational transition of enterprise solutions into production
- Collaborate, document and share information to improve the team toward providing outstanding customer support
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Active DoD Secret clearance (or higher)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant IT work experience
- 8570 compliant – IAT Level II (Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP, or GSEC)
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Windows Server, as well as outstanding customer service and decision-making skills. Strong technical skills with Microsoft Windows Server
- Working knowledge of networking technologies, AD Domain Services, ADFS, Microsoft and Veritas Clustering, WMware, System Center Suite and best security practices
- Ability to identify operational best practices and effectively communicate the recommendation to all levels of the organization
- Analytical approach to solve complex problems in a complex, large-scale, and multi datacenter environments
- Knowledge of enterprise IT services and technologies, including networking systems and protocols, directory services and configuration management
- Knowledge of enterprise security services and techniques, including identity and access management, network security, host security, and risk frameworks
- Outstanding customer service with sound judgment and decision making skills
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
- Knowledge of PowerShell and command script
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #sysadmin #systemsadministration @secretjobs @pentagonjobs