LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Recruiting Sourcer - Long-term contractor
- Job Title
- Recruiting Sourcer - Long-term contractor
- Job ID
- Tustin, CA 92780
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: Our client is a global and innovative company in the forefront of medical device industry.
POSITION: Recruiting Sourcer - Long-term contractor
POSITION OVERVIEW: Recruitment, manage requisition workload and meet specific recruiting performance goals.
- Fulfill and manage requisition workload, meeting specific recruiting performance goals, as assigned by Director, Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain and build candidate pipelines and networks as needed to ensure a constant flow of qualified candidates.
- In partnership with business unit leaders; Director, Talent Acquisition; and local Hiring Managers, identify, develop and maintain recruiting activity to meet the needs of assigned business unit(s).
- Conduct thorough telephone/virtual and/or in-person interviews ensuring only qualified candidates are submitted to hiring managers for consideration.
- Thorough and accurate documentation of (in-person, telephone and email) all recruiting activities and tasks in recruiting application (ATS).
- Ensure follow-up and detailed feedback are received and thoroughly documented in recruiting application (ATS)
- Manage applicant workflow, requisition and offer letter approval processes.
- Maintain contact with all Hiring Managers to ensure complete understanding of their present and future manpower needs, keeping them informed on the current status of their requirements and prospective candidates.
- In coordination with business unit leaders and Hiring Managers, establish and maintain prioritization system for requisitions, putting forth maximum focus on filling high priority requirements timely.
- Coordinate relocation, sign-on bonuses, compensation, and incentive plans between prospective new hires and management as required.
- Review information on all assigned requisitions and associated candidate status by end of each week, ensuring correctness of all information, prior to creation and transmission of weekly requisition status and recruiting activity reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 7 years full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate recruiting capacity.
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent.
- Strong Internet capabilities, solid Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint abilities.
- Possess ability to work extended hours and weekends as necessary to accomplish recruiting objectives.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency in completing missions timely.
- Able to adapt and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Must have superior written and oral communications and presentation skills.
- Possess superior multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
- Develop relationships of trust and influence.
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.