LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Senior Accountant
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90291
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS is excited to have partnered directly with a dynamic and successful national investment firm in West Los Angels County. Dedicated to research and client success, this position will be a highly sought after opportunity!
POSITION TITLE: Senior Accountant
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Accountant is responsible for general accounting activities like managing the GL, assisting with the month,quarter and year end process, including financial statement preparation, J/E, audit schedules, reconciliations and various other reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing standard day to day accounting duties on accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and customary practices
- Performing monthly closing activities such as preparation of Journal Entries and financial statements, bank & balance sheet reconciliations,
- Preparing Audit Schedules
- Participate in special projects such as ad-hoc
- Oversee Accounts Payable, managing the process to ensure adherence to vendor terms and agreed upon schedules
- Payroll processing, including quarterly reports and benefit plan processing
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in Accounting/Finance, Business, Mathematics or Economics
- A minimum of 3-5 years of progressive Accounting/Finance experience,
- Highly motivated, Analytical minded, with the proven ability to meet consistent deadlines
- A history of improving and streamlining processes
Please send all resumes or inquiries to Keith Brown at email@example.com, It is an honor to partner with you on your search!
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.