Sr. .Net Developer - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. .Net Developer - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Sr. .Net Developer
We are looking to add 2 Sr. Level .NET Developers to our Charlotte, NC or Springfield, MO teams. In this role the candidate will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. Under moderate supervision, participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements.
- 5 years of experience developing applications using C# in .NET stack
- Experience with each of the following:
- REST Services and JSON
- MS Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Test Driven Development and Unit Tests
- Experience SOA applications using WCF
- .NET Core 2
- Angular and WEb Services Background
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with all employees.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.