Benefits Administrator (Contractor)
- Job Title
- Benefits Administrator (Contractor)
- Job ID
- Parsippany, NJ
- Other Location
Benefits Administrator (Contractor)
Talent Orchard LLC has been retained as the recruiting partner for a growing Pharmaceutical company based north of Chicago. We are managing a search on behalf of our client for a Benefits Administrator (Contractor).
Our client has a strong suite of drug products in commercialized use and development and is focused upon one of the most significant areas of need within public health, the development of new strains of antibiotics. Their mission is to meet the continually evolving threat of bacterial infections by discovering, developing, and commercializing a continual stream of novel antibiotics.
This position is responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, HSA, Cobra, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and employee assistance plan. The role also provides excellent customer service and quality benefits plans, investigates new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and supervises and monitors benefits administration, as well as designs employee benefits plans and provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators. Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration. Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, QDROs, QMCSOs, distributions, loans, hardships and compliance testing. Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update employee payroll records.
- Gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans. Allocate group health and dental claims monthly and reviews quarterly.
- Survey industry trends. Complete benefits surveys and review information obtained from the results. Analyze complex benefits information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Monitor administrative costs of benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies, including alternative methods for administration and funding. Prepare budgetary recommendations and assist in the monitoring, verifying and reconciling of budgeted funds.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers. Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package. Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions. Provide training and support to group benefits associates, home office associates and the field staff.
- Workday implementation
- Act as functional lead for benefits implementation
- Validate conversion data
- Coordinate testing of integrations with vendors
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #benefits #HR