Entry Level Applications Developer-Secret Clearance Required
- Job Title
- Entry Level Applications Developer-Secret Clearance Required
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Entry Level Applications Developer
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an Entry-Level Application Developer with a Secret Clearance to support their Cyber Government customer located in Linthicum, MD. This developer will be actively investigating and developing new software tools and techniques in performing automated malware analysis, digital forensics and cyber intelligence. This developer should have strong algorithm, software design, and software development skills with an understanding of low level OS and system operations.
- 8 years of professional experience without a degree or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- Programming skills in PHP
- Programming skills in C#
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Graduate degree or active progress in obtaining a graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Java, C, C++, Python
- Rudimentary understanding of protocol analysis
- Rudimentary understanding of malware analysis or reverse engineering
- Experience in digital forensics
- Experience in SQL
- Rudimentary knowledge in Network Architecture and networked programs
- Experience in secure programming for web application development
- Experience with the software development lifecycle to include requirements definition and unit testing
- Experience in developing cyber security, malware analysis or digital forensics applications
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @secretjobs @marylandjobs #softwaredeveloper