Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist- Burn-Trauma/Operating Room
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist- Burn-Trauma/Operating Room
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60629
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Burn Trauma- BSN or PA: Young and vibrant world-wide global company with an innovative ground-breaking tissue regenerative product portfolio preparing for a September FDA approval for their regenerative product (and Medical Device component) used in the burn trauma market segment. They are currently looking for 2 Clinical Specialists to clinically support their USA wide current ongoing clinical trials, as well as their FDA approved Compassionate Use and Continued Access Programs that are nearing their patient involvement limit and their upcoming funded 2 randomized device trials for pediatric patients. This position reports to the Director of Medical Affairs.
They are looking for an experienced BSN or PA (value clinical advanced degrees, but not mandatory) with Burn Operating Room experience and after-care burn experience to currently support pre-launch clinical studies: Enrollment, collection of data, clinical training and education of physicians and nurses and other related activities. In addition, post-launch responsibilities will shift to clinically supporting the sales force by conducting train the trainer programs, on- going clinical education with hospital staff and meeting Key Opinion Leaders, as well as assisting sales specialist from a clinical perspective in their accounts. This is a 50% travel position with overnights.
MUST have 3+ years of burn care experience in an OR/Critical Care HOSPITAL SETTING with after care experience!
MUST be a BSN (RN with BA/BS ok) or a PA or a NP WITH Burn Operating Room Experience and Burn after-care.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Must live within a major city with access to an airport within the USA
- Recruiting for 2 clinicians that together will cover USA needs
- Travel and overnights required - 50%
- Salary range from 125K to 135K PLUS 10% year end variable bonus based on performance
- Travel expenses
- Car mile reimbursement
- Full Medical Benefit package
- 401K +6% match and vested within 90 days
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our daily hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*NURSE: BSN or "RN with a BS/BA Degree" or PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT (PA)
*MUST HAVE at least 3 years of Burn Care experience within the Operating Room Setting AND AFTERCARE.
*Prefer those with medical industry experience, BUT will hire right out of the hospital burn center with ALL the other requirements met.
*Strong dynamic high energy personality with excellent communication (oral and written) & interpersonal skills.
*Excellent Organization Skills
*Can meet the demands of up to 50% travel (with overnights).
- Optional Skills
*Advanced Clinical Degree HIGHLY valued
Keywords: American Burn Association, Regenerative Medicine, Trancyte, Manukamed, MTF Biologics, MiMedex, Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors,Smith and Nephew-Burn, Zimmer Bio-Met, ACell, IntegraLife Science, Hollister Critical Care, Molnlycke, Burn Compression, Skin Grafting, Regenerative Tissue, 3rd Degree Burns, Trauma Surgery, Burn Surgery, Clinical Support, Sales Support, Critical Care Trauma ICU, Burns, Burn Nurse, Burn Physician Assistant-Surgical, Scrub Nurse,
- Pay Range
- $137,500.00 None to $148,500.00 None