Aerospace Industrial Base Analyst
- Job Title
- Aerospace Industrial Base Analyst
- Job ID
- Beavercreek, OH 45431
- Other Location
Searching for a qualified candidate to assist the team in completing aerospace industrial base related tasks. The candidate will identify, organize, compile, and edit research material for technical analysis reports. Assigned tasks may include investigating critical materials, industrial processes, critical manufacturers, or other relevant industrial base issues.
- Researching, compiling, and writing assigned industrial base related tasks.
- Assists in identifying, organizing, and editing research material for technical analysis reports.
- Collects appropriate data and develops a research plan to support technical analysis projects.
- Acquires and maintains proficiency in search methodologies for both public and private information repositories. Researches and recommends new data sources as well as develops data analysis tools and models. May also develop and maintain relevant databases to facilitate efficient data storage and retrieval.
Skills and Core Competencies:
- Ability to research a wide variety of technical subjects, mainly related to aerospace manufacturing and material topics.
- Knowledge of research techniques and can effectively search the Internet and other sources for relevant data.
- Must have experience in utilizing a suite of Microsoft Office software programs - MUST know how to create pivot tables in Excel and use MS Word.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must be a team player who is willing to collaborate.
- Must be VERY flexible and adaptable.
Other Experience, Qualifications, Certifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience with the Air Force or other Department of Defense agencies. is highly preferred.
- Must have excellent writing skills and able to provide writing samples upon request for review.
- A National Agency Check (NAC) is required.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
Prior Air Force or DoD experience is required