The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Foreign Disclosure Officer II*
- Job Title
- Foreign Disclosure Officer II*
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Foreign Disclosure Officer II
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA
THIS IS FOR A PROPOSAL
- Foreign Disclosure Officer acts as the liaison between the Prime and its foreign national partners.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prevent collection of information about U.S. personnel and activities by adversary.
- Prevent unauthorized release of information to foreign nationals and Governments.
- Assist in the development of FD policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of FD processes and procedures to address DTRA mission, travel, and foreign visitors to DTRA facilities.
- This includes assisting with reviews of internal processes and information.
- Develop and present FD presentations to a diverse audience.
- Provide specialized staff support to the IP-SC, to include but not limited to processing IP-SC related documentation, tasks specifically focused on the Agency FD Program and support activities associated with the National Disclosure Policy-1 (NDP-1).
- Perform independent analysis and evaluation of current DTRA policies and procedures to determine compliance with national and DoD policies and requirements.
- Update and/or revise current DTRA and IP-SC policies and guidance for FD.
- Support the DTRA Security Awareness Program by providing FD and Foreign Visit training, briefings, articles, and other products.
- Draft, write or edit FD related documents, plans, policies, procedures, resource and requirements, and Agency responses to higher authority for signature by DTRA Director, Deputy Director, or Chief, IP-SC.
- Write FD articles for posting on the DTRA net or DTRA Sentinel Newsletter, as directed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven experience in the foreign disclosure arena.
- Knowledge of NDP-1.
- Familiarity with OPSEC, security declassification, and security requirements before releasing CUI or CMI to a foreign entity.
- Experience in preparing and submitting staff packages through the coordination process.
- Ability to prepare well-written products and strong communications skills, including public presentations.
- Ability to work well with others, especially in a team format.
- Bachelor degree.
- Five (5) years of experience as a FDO.
- Completion of the U.S. Army Foreign Disclosure Officer Certification Course GS401.CU (or equivalent).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: