Process Improvement QA Specialist (Journeyman) - Secret Clearance Required
- Job Title
- Process Improvement QA Specialist (Journeyman) - Secret Clearance Required
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Process Improvement QA Specialist (Journeyman)
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Process Improvement Quality Assurance Specialist with a Secret Clearance to support their Cyber Government customer located in Linthicum, MD. The ideal candidate will have to acquire a deep understanding of customer’s services and end user expectations. The artifacts of this work will feed and drive the customer’s CMMI for Services Level 3 appraisal.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Process Improvement specialist to support Cyber Crime Agency in Linthicum, MD. This candidate will help develop measurements that meets management needs and are in line with the customer’s strategic plan.
- 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. 13 years of professional experience without a degree.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated ability establishing measurement objectives
- Experience analyzing and communicating measurement data
- Analyze and edit business and/or technical processes
- Multi-task and be flexible in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet defined improvement goals and objectives
- Proficient in MS applications (SharePoint, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Word)
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with CMMI-SVC model framework or experience with other recognized Quality/Performance Management program(s)
- Understanding of the CMMI process areas, goals, objectives, and best practices.
- Basic proficiency in an Information Technology, Information Assurance, or Cyber Security discipline
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center or Computer Network Defense organization
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @secretjobs @topsecretjobs @marylandjobs #qualityassurance #processimprovement #CMMI