Executive Administrative Assistant III
- Job Title
- Executive Administrative Assistant III
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22202
- Other Location
- Offsite - I&S
*****An ACTIVE TS/SCI is REQUIRED to be considered for this position*****
Roles and Responsibilities:
Serve as the administrative and SCIF security support within the organization.
- Maintains senior personnel daily calendars and ensure operations are accomplished in a timely, professional manner. Arrange for meetings, conferences, and video-teleconferencing, to include taking minutes and maintaining invitations attendee contact rosters.
- Perform technical writing/editing, editorial consultation, proofreading, or overall documentation review. Ensure documents are prepared in the appropriate DoD format and are free from grammatical errors. The contractor tracks all Directorate suspense’s to ensure timeliness.
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, knowledge of government and best business practices, experience in writing, editing, and professional communication skills.
- Maintains and updates a variety of overarching informational binders addressing staff, priorities, quarterly requirements and other documentation required by the DDI(I&S).
- Represents the Director at a number of fora to provide requested data on Directorate activities, accept, disseminate and track tasks for future meetings and provide the Directorate and Division leadership with updated DDI(I&S) guidance and requirements.
- Acts as the primary administrative interface with the staff of the DDI(I&S) and as such receives all tasks for the Directorate assigning them to the appropriate Division or the Director.
- The contractor prepares and/or oversees travel arrangements. Assists in the preparation or refinement of itineraries, prepares or oversees the preparation of travel orders, secures reservations and tickets, verifies that passports and visas are in order. Upon completion of travel, the contractor prepares vouchers, assists in developing necessary trip reports, and briefs on items of special interest and actions taken during customer absence from the office.
- Serve as administrative point of contact for government staff personnel in a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF), answering phones, maintaining office files and the office filing system, and tracking action items in the suspense portal. The contractor shall have an in-depth knowledge of proper security procedures to protect classified information.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and/or military experience is highly preferred.
10 years demonstrated administrative experience is required.
***An ACTIVE TS/SCI is REQUIRED to be considered for this position***
In addition, the candidate must possess:
- Minimum five (5) years demonstrated experience supporting Senior Management. Experience maintaining an executive calendar, answering phones, preparing briefings, and setting and tracking suspense is required.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience managing, supervising, and conducting administrative functions involving multiple programs including analysis and evaluation on projects and mission objectives.
- Ability to establish relationships and contacts and interact diplomatically with high-level internal and external personnel.
- Expert Proficiency Level with: Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word is required.
- Minimum five (5) years drafting and editing correspondence, briefing slides, and memorandums.
- Minimum 5 (5) years’ experience performing action officer responsibilities which includes tracking suspense’s for travel, staffing packages, and coordinating actions with both internal and external customers, resolving/de-conflicting issues
- Minimum four (4) years demonstrated experience supporting travel requirements of senior executives including foreign travel. APACS & DTS- knowledge of State Dept requirements for passport and Visa processing.
- Demonstrated ability to write and edit complex information in a clear and concise manner. Create matrix and spreadsheets in order to provide projections to leadership.
- Experience providing administrative management support for sensitive activities, sensitive compartmented information, SAP, and ACCM activities is REQUIRED.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
***TS/SCI is REQUIRED to start***