Senior Network Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior Network Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Senior Network Engineer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to work in an exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment that combines technical systems engineering talent with business and security needs to deliver high-quality client IT solutions. This position is supporting network Design/Build for a multi-discipline engineering team for a DoD customer in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Designs and plans network communications systems.
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network design.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with active Top Secret security clearance to start
- Security+ (OR) CISSP Required
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Certification (CCNP) Required
- BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- 7+ Years Network engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to review and document complex network architectures
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Familiarity with F5 load balancing and security protocols
- Palo Alto next generation firewall experience
- VMware experience, specifically Virtual Machine network connectivity
- Cisco Certified Design Professional certification
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #networkengineer #CCNA #Cisco #networkdesign @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs #F5