Outreach/ Sales Specialist (Orange County)
- Job Title
- Outreach/ Sales Specialist (Orange County)
- Job ID
- Middletown, NY 10940
- Other Location
- Remote - Orange County
HealthlinkNY connects health care providers across NY State to their patients’ complete medical history through the Health Information Exchange, ultimately advancing health care quality and reducing costs.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Outreach/ Sales Specialist to join our supportive and growing team. This is a travel intensive role! As the Outreach/ Sales Specialist, you will work remotely and be primarily responsible for turning cold leads into warm leads by actively seeking out and engaging prospective members, including all levels of community health care providers and health care systems.
You will work Monday - Friday from approximately 8:00am - 5:00pm, visiting targeted entities throughout Orange County and surrounding areas.
Perks: This is an exciting opportunity to work remotely and earn a competitive base salary of $40,000 - $47,000, plus a performance-based bonus of up to 30% of the base. We also offer an extensive benefits package, including health, dental, and eye insurance, 401K, PTO, and more!
What you’ll do as the Outreach/ Sales Specialist:
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and participant relationships
- Seek out and engage prospective members; turn cold leads into warm leads
- Achieve agreed upon performance targets and outcomes within a specified timeline
- Maintain documentation of activities in Salesforce
- Coordinate efforts with team members and other departments
- Provide on-going customer service and relationship maintenance with HIE participants, including evaluating and reporting participant compliance, usage statistics, and identifying opportunities for additional value-add services
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Outreach/ Sales Specialist:
- Associates degree and/or job experience in a similar or related field
- Valid Driver’s License and a reliable, personal vehicle
- Highly self-motivated and target driven; previous outside sales experience is required
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Background or knowledge of health information technology a strong plus
- Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce) a plus
*A background check consisting of employment history, professional references, criminal check, credit check and educational verification (i.e., degree, license, and/or official transcript) may be conducted.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
HealthlinkNY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.