Windows Systems Administrator (Journeyman) - Secret Clearance Required
- Job Title
- Windows Systems Administrator (Journeyman) - Secret Clearance Required
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Systems Administrator (Journeyman)
Secret Clearance Required – Top Secret Preferred
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Systems Administrator to provide Windows 2008/2012/2016 administration for a DoD customer located in Linthicum, MD.
- Windows System Administration - building, deploying, upgrading and maintaining Windows 2008/2012 servers on multiple virtual and physical servers.
- Primary responsibility for Exchange and HBSS - includes supporting multiple applications and services, providing tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution, and integrating technologies using VMWare ESXi, NetApp SANs, Cisco UCS and HP servers.
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
- DoD 8570 Compliant Security + Certification
- 13 years of professional experience without a degree; (or) 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; (or) 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree or no experience required with a related PhD or JD
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016 configuration and administration
- Domain and LAN administration
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- Share and NTFS permission configuration and DFS deployments
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
- Understanding of host network teaming
- VMWare, ESXi, VCenter- Monitoring and tracking trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service
- Active Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
- SAN/NAS administration
- Experience with MS IIS and SQL server
- Scripting languages/powershell
- .NET, HTML and Visual Basic
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @marylandjobs #cjpost #windowssysadmin #systemsadministration #SAN #NAS #sysadmin @topsecretjobs @secretjobs #activedirectory #MSexchange #vmware #ESXi