IT Site Technician
- Job Title
- IT Site Technician
- Job ID
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
IT Site Technician
This position is responsible for on-site service and operations of IT systems and solutions, providing IT services to onsite client personnel, including the management team. This includes supporting office automation, mobility, MS commercial applications, enterprise resource planning, line of business and product development. The position requires delivering excellent service to business users and maintaining a stable operation.
Typical duties would include:
- Assist with help desk tickets and issues related to the Corporate headquarters
- Provide support for laptop and desktop computer users
- Work to upgrade legacy XP systems to Windows 7
- Multifunction device support included toner replacement, engage support from third-party if needed, and assist users with issues
- Network cabling
- Networking basic smart hands and eyes support
- Audio and Visual support for conference rooms ranging from how to questions to troubleshooting and resolving issues with systems
- Work with local IT lead to determine priorities and address them in a timely manner
- Provide support to end user community for restaging of machines, Microsoft Office technical issues, application issues, and end user break fix conditions.
- Ability to engage third party support when required to resolve issues
- Support company issued cellular device, assist with reporting and monitoring usage
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in Information Technology with specific knowledge in IT daily operations and systems management.
- Strong IT technical skills in order to resolve IT issues in a timely manner; ITIL process knowledge desirable.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to maintain the appropriate balance between policies/procedures and customer/business needs.
- Demonstrated integrity with the ability to manage company assets and proprietary data.
- Flexibility in working hours is a requirement. Some on-call duties may be required.