Senior Cyber Intel Analyst – (Weekends - Friday to Monday 6:00am-4:30pm)
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Senior Cyber Intel Analyst with an active Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance for a new and exciting role at Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client specializes in modernizing information technology systems by re-engineering existing systems to harness the full power of emerging technologies and proven innovations to serve the business needs of their customers.
Shift: 40 hours per week - Friday - Monday 10-hour shifts - 6am-4:30pm
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Supports cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff.
- Coordinates resources during enterprise incident response efforts, driving incidents to timely and complete resolution.
- Employs advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis.
- Supports internal HR/Legal/Ethics investigations as forensic subject matter expert.
- Performs network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, and custom sensor output as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks.
- Reviews threat data from various sources and develops custom signatures for Open Source IDS or other custom detection capabilities.
- Correlates actionable security events from various sources including Security Information Management System (SIMS) data and develops unique correlation techniques.
- Utilizes understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
- Develops analytical products fusing enterprise and all-source intelligence.
- May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools providing indicators for enterprise defensive measures, and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols.
- Interfaces with external entities including law enforcement organizations, intelligence community organizations and other government agencies such as the Department of Defense.
- BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- 3+ years of related IT experience
- US Citizen with Active Top Secret Clearance
- Must hold minimum CISSP (or IAM III Certification)
- Must have DoD 8570 "CND Analyst" certificate such as CEH, GCIA or GCIH
- Knowledge of ArcSight, Splunk, Sourcefire or similar tools
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and ability and willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to work: Friday-Monday (6am-4:30pm)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience updating Operating Systems and version releases
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #cyberanalyst #cyberintel #intrusiondetection #arcsight #splunk @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs