Senior Digital Forensic Examiner (TS/SCI Clearance required)
- Job Title
- Senior Digital Forensic Examiner (TS/SCI Clearance required)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Senior Digital Forensic Examiner
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced Senior Digital Forensic Examiner with an active TS/SCI Clearance to support a long-term program for a DoD customer in Linthicum, MD, supporting the Intelligence and Law Enforcement Communities.
- Provide forensic examination support for the Department of Defense and supporting organizations.
- Conduct forensic examination processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices.
- Create detailed notes on processes undertaken and develops forensic reports in support of criminal investigation and prosecution.
- Assist the customer in developing new and innovative forensic processes and procedures.
- Conduct peer reviews of other examiners' reporting and serves as a mentor for less experienced examiners.
- Provide expert witness testimony in both military and civilian courts in support of forensic examinations conducted by the examiner.
- Must have 10 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or 18 years of professional experience without a degree
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Demonstrated experience in the field of digital media forensics
- Understanding of computer file systems
- In-depth experience with file system forensics
- In-depth experience with registry analysis
- In-depth experience with Internet history analysis
- Understanding of steganography and encryption detection and analysis
- Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
- In-depth experience with timeline analysis
- Experience with forensic media imaging
- In-depth experience with email analysis
- In-depth experience with signature and hash analysis
- Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, and Xways
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Industry standard certification(s) such as: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
- Forensic tool and script development
- Programming experience
- Law enforcement investigation experience and understanding of search and seizure
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities on the Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @tsscijobs @ICjobs @MDjobs @topsecretjobs #digitalforensics #forensicexaminer #CFCE #EnCE #ACE #GIAC #digitalmediaforensics #digitalmediaexaminer