Senior Group Intelligence Production Branch Analyst and Reporter (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
- Job Title
- Senior Group Intelligence Production Branch Analyst and Reporter (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Senior Group Intelligence Production Branch Analyst and Reporter
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we have an immediate opportunity for an individual with a background supporting the Intelligence Community as an Analyst, Editor or Collections Requirements Specialist to support a DoD customer and serve as the Agency’s Analytical Group Production Branch Analyst and Reporter in a production management role. This roles requires an active TS/SCI Clearance and is based in Linthicum, MD.
- Coordinate production of intelligence products, to include serialized intelligence reports relating to current cyber threats, for release/publication/dissemination to U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Intelligence Community consumers.
- Work closely with technical cyber threat analysts, intelligence analysts, and Law Enforcement & Counterintelligence (LE/CI) elements to facilitate outbound production of technical products in accordance with collection requirements and will coordinate directorate responses to inbound requests for information (RFIs).
- Track production metrics on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis for reporting to directorate and executive leadership as well as responding to external data calls.
- Coordination of media/malware analysis with the Cyber Forensics Lab.
- Should be comfortable editing documents up to 60 pages in length.
- The Production Analyst/Reporter will report to the Senior Production Branch Manager and Production Branch Chief.
- As needed, will work with contractor and government project leads and management to develop technical documents that contain both textual analysis and graphics or imagery specifically developed to support analytic conclusions.
- 10 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Intelligence Studies, or a related field, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. 18 years of professional experience without a degree.
- 3 years minimum recent experience in writing and editing Intelligence analysis products, preferably relating to computer network operations, malware analysis/forensics, advanced persistent threats (APT)
- US Citizen with Active TS/SCI clearance; CI poly preferred
- Extensive experience developing, editing and releasing intelligence products to include raw serialized reporting such as IIRs, KLs, or cables as well as finished intelligence analysis products for operational or strategic consumers
- Strong understanding of US Intelligence Community and how cyber intelligence organizations work together for the purposes of conducting cyber threat analysis and/or supporting operations and investigations
- Knowledge of Classification Guides, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and Air Force Instructions and Manuals governing the production, coordination, and publication of intelligence analysis products
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and coordination skills
- Intermediate ability to build and maintain intelligence and production databases, conduct pivoting and correlation, and use visualization tools
- Proficiency with publication-related software to include Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products
- Strong Microsoft Excel expertise (including pivot tables) is a must
- Ability to effectively work in diverse team environments, produce deliverables with short lead times, work independently with minimal supervision, and maintain confidentiality of information
- The ability to edit documents for accuracy and standardization of format and style to Air Force requirements
- Ability to leverage mastery of English grammar, punctuation, spelling, rules of usage, and principles of composition in accordance with established intelligence writing and publication guides as well as existing non-intelligence related style manuals; and demonstrated aptitude for intelligence and/or analytical writing
- Traditional copy-editing and production editing, including substantive edits to address accuracy and completeness of technical information and to ensure intelligibility by the intended audience
- The ability to perform independent technical research when required, and communicate with various sources to complete tasks related to production of intelligence products
- The ability to track technical document review drafts and oversee final production of technical documents in accordance with project deadlines
- The Reporter must collaborate with report writers and content Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that each piece of content meets organizational standards and objectives.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- CI polygraph
- Knowledge of the DoD Cyber Crime Center capabilities, mission and customer bases;
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence principles to include indicators of compromise (IOC) types, indicator pivoting, and indicator attribution strength
- Experience with publication and project-related software to include EndNote, Visio, Access, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Project
- Cross-disciplinary skills such as developing communications products, graphic design, website development and administration, and databases
- Process improvement and project management experience
- Experience in professional publishing; thorough knowledge of U.S. Intelligence Community standards, policy and procedures regarding publication and dissemination of raw intelligence reporting and finished intelligence products
- Analyst experience in Federal Cyber Center, NSA, or Corporate CIRT
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #polyjobs #productionmanager #intelligenceanalysis #intelligenceeditor #intelligencecollection @tsscijobs @topsecretjobs @marylandjobs