Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist Diabetes- RN or BSN or RD
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist Diabetes- RN or BSN or RD
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02128
- Other Location
Medical Device Clinical Support - 4 year Degree Registered Nurse (preferred) - Ground floor opportunity with stock options issued upon hiring! Exciting young company that is preparing for their USA commercial launch of a ground breaking glucose monitoring system based on the latest technology from their extensive and ongoing 13 years of foundational research phase. They have successfully launched their system in Europe and are currently awaiting pending approval for their USA launch. In preparation for field sales force build they are seeking a District Clinical Manager based out of the Boston, MA area will cover the New England area as they build out their Sales Team and Clinical Team to support their expected launch. This position will work closely with their assigned sales team as they introduce this new technology to potential new customers (Endocrinologists) providing clinical, technical and product knowledge. The ability to build and maintains solid customer relationships and provide customer training at all levels with strong patient interaction and focus is valued in this important position. Knowledge of Diabetes disease state from a nursing perspective is highly valued, BUT NOT mandatory.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Candidates based out of Boston, MA or within 1 hour driving distance from Boston
- Responsible for clinical coverage of the New England Area (MA, NH to VT)
- Up to 50% overnight travel
- $138,000 to $156,000 total compensation package (120K to 130K base + a 15% to 20% year-end variable bonus)
- Car Allowance $500 monthly plus mileage
- All reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical and dental package with 401K
- GENEROUS STOCK OPTIONS issued upon hire!
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our daily hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*4 Year Clinical Degree: Registered Nurse (RN) or Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) or Registered Dietitian (RD)
*Must have at least 3 years of healthcare INDUSTRY experience working for a medical device or pharmaceutical company in a clinical support capacity to an outside sales force.
*IN ADDITION to Industry Support experience, Must have at least 2 to 3 years of previous clinical nursing experience working directly with patients as a care provider (best if in a physician office with implantable or light surgical procedure background)
*Must be able to do the travel and overnights necessary to support the customer needs and sales team within the geography assigned.
*Strong presentation skills, customer relationship building with KOL's and works well within a team setting.
- Optional Skills
*Optional: a Masters or higher level education related to the position is valued
KEYWORDS: Medtronic, Covidien, Johnson and Johnson, Interstim, Neurostimulators, St. Jude, Glucose Monitoring, American Diabetes Association, Endocrinology Society, The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE), American College of Endocrinology (ACE), American Association of Diabetes Educators, (AADE), Diabetes Educator/CDE, Medical Device Sales, Business Development Manager-Medical Device,
Abbott Diabetes Care (formerly Therasense) SmithsMedical Deltec, Deltec Cozmo insulin pump, Disetronic/Roche Insulin Delivery Systems, Accu-Chek Spirit insulin pump, Medtronic MiniMed, Tandem Diabetes Care, Continuous Monitor Companies, Abbott Diabetes, Freestyle, Dexcom, Drug Companies: Abbot Laboratories, Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Bayer Diagnostics, Becton-Dickinson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Company, GlaxoSmithKline, LifeScan, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, SmithKline Beecham, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Valeant, tandem diabetes, Valeritas, Injectables, Vaccines,
- Pay Range
- $138,000.00 Annually to $156,000.00 Annually