Systems Administrator 2 (Swing Shift)
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator 2 (Swing Shift)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (email@example.com / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Systems Administrator 2 (Swing Shift) in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations. Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
Who You Will Work With
You will work closely with other highly skilled and experienced Systems Administrators and Help Desk professionals.
Who You Are
You have experience with configure and manage UNIX and Windows and other applicable operating systems.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Ten (10) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus.
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge.
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience.
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications.
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory.
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols.
Swing shift, Monday thru Friday 2pm-10pm
Candidate MUST be able to do day shift training Mon-Fri 7am - 3pm for their first 1-3 months on contract.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Systems Administrator that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions