HP Exstream Developer
- Job Title
- HP Exstream Developer
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- 6 months
- 6 months, IL
- Other Location
Q1 Technologies, Inc. is looking to hire a HP Exstream Developer to join our rapidly growing information technology company.
At Q1 Technology Inc., our business is to assist our client in utilizing information technology to gain a competitive advantage. From system integration to contingent workforce solutions, we have enabled our client to exceed their business objectives.
Job Title: HP Exstream Developer
Contract Type: W2 Employee | 1099 Contractor | Corp 2 Corp
Start Date: 03/21/2018
Work Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 months
- Should have worked on HP Exstream
- Should have similar experience as provided in roles and responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Here are some of the basic skills we’re looking for regarding Exstream.
- A HP Exstream Developer (also known as an Exstream Dialogue Developer) primarily uses the HP Exstream Design Manager product to build an HP Exstream Application.
- Create applications that automatically process data files upon receipt and produces both paper and electronic documents.
- Maintain and troubleshoot automated processes and perform application testing.
- Create Document templates in HP Exstream Dialogue composition tool for output to Xerox production printing devices.
- Required Skills
Experience Required Should have similar experience as provided in roles and responsibilities