LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: We have a fantastic Manager of Technical Accounting position for large public company based in Orange County. We are seeking a top notch CPA to lead and develop all SEC Financial Reporting and be a key contributor in driving efficiency.
POSITION TITLE: Manager – Technical Accounting
The Manager – Technical Accounting will be primarily responsible for assisting the Sr. Director of Financial Reporting with researching and documenting technical accounting. The Manager position will assist in the preparation and reviews of SEC quarterly, year-end financial statements. The position will work closely with the Company’s Corporate Accounting and Operational Accounting departments and have regular interaction with both the Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer while assessing and concluding on technical accounting questions. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead and assist in technical accounting projects, specifically related to real estate lease and financial instrument.
- Oversee and ensure accounting issues are property documented and disclosed in consolidated financial statements.
- Research and install accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare various financial reporting related schedules for 10-K/Q (EPS, segment reporting, etc.).
- Prepare and manage tie-out of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Assist with the preparation of other SEC filings - 8-Ks and offering documents.
- Serve as liaison to various company departments, including other accounting teams, Investor Relations, FP&A, Treasury and Legal.
- Serve as liaison to internal and external auditors.
- Oversee and enhance existing documentation of financial reporting processes and internal controls..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA is required.
- Master of Accounting, a plus.
- A minimum of four (4) years of accounting experience
- Big 4 firm (preferred) or large, public company.
- Experience researching and documenting technical accounting and SEC reporting matters.
- Experience performing variable interest entity/consolidation analyses is a plus.
- Experience with MRI, BPC, and/or Workiva is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Effectively communicate and present information to management.
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.