Lead Java Application Developer
- Job Title
- Lead Java Application Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Senior Technical Lead (Application Development)
The Senior Technical Lead is a technology expert with strong technical ability, communication and collaboration. This role is responsible for defining the end-to-end design and driving the development and delivery of Digital channel applications, according to company and industry standards.
- Drive the end-to-end design and development for system components (Services/APIs and applications).
- Conduct and enforce development practices such as Design and Code reviews.
- Create technical designs (Activity Diagrams/Sequence Diagrams, API service specifications and message models) by working closely with Technology and Business partners.
- Own design alignment to the overall solution and application architecture.
- Review business and non-functional requirements to capture and understand. d project requirements.
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects. Proactive, regular communications with the Business/Technology partners and Management on status, changes or issues.
- Complete deliverables by defined schedules and requirements.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of competing products and provide ideas for innovation and improvement.
- Comfortable leading developers collaboratively towards the desired technical design.
- Provides inputs on estimates for project efforts.
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Application Architect/Technical Lead of Digital applications, ideally using Single Page Architecture and integrations with REST APIs.
- 10+ years of development experience on Java and J2EE frameworks in building resilient and high performance customer facing applications.
- Extensive experience designing SOA services (SOAP & REST) and middleware integration for large distributed enterprise applications.
- Significant experience on multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall) Prior experience working with various Internet Security protocols (e.g., SSO, SAML, oAuth, CA technology stack, SiteMinder) a big plus.
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline 2+ years' experience on authentication frameworks.
- Proficiency in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, CXF, XML and Camel.
- Expertise in Enterprise Design Patterns, AWS Cloud Frameworks, Release branching patterns, REST Services, Performance engineering/tuning and Security Patterns for Digital channels.