Information Security Analyst
- Job Title
- Information Security Analyst
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32233
- Other Location
This position reports to the CISO and assists in providing security oversight and response to internal and external security related threats, vulnerabilities, risks, and compliance issues. Major duties include completing security documentation, assisting in risk assessments, presentation of security status for projects and vendors, management of audit remediation tasks, preparation and management of security policy documentation, and reporting of application/vendor governance, risk and compliance requirements. Provides subject matter expertise working with internal and external resources in support of the IS Program and all platforms. Serves as the point of escalation for IS events.
- Experience with security-related technologies including Firewalls/Web Application Firewall, IDS, Key Management and Certificate lifecycles, Vulnerability scanners, Anti-Virus, Data Loss Prevention, two factor authentication, application code analysis, and VPN.
- Ability to work independently and establish weekly goals and metrics.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision. Fast paced environment so need to be able to adjust to shifting priorities and modified responsibilities.
- Previous vendor management experience required in managing to SLA’s, ownership expectations and responsiveness.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, with ability to present to peers, co-workers, senior leadership, and vendor/customer executives.
CISSP, CISA preferred.
- Required Skills
Bachelors degree in technology or equivalent experience.
4 years of Information Security related area
CISSP, CISA preferred
- Pay Range
- $65,000.00 Annually to $70,000.00 Annually