Sr. IT Auditor
- Job Title
- Sr. IT Auditor
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
Title: Sr. IT Auditor
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
The Sr. IT Auditor conduct large, complex IT governance, infrastructure & support, integrated business process and application audits under the direction of an Audit Manager for various lines of business/functional areas within the organization. This is an opportunity to gain great exposure and high level experience within IT Audit. Work with a great group of audit professionals in a flexible work environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supervision of assigned staff personnel and ensuring that the execution of all audit activities in the planning, fieldwork, reporting and wrap-up phases is conducted in accordance with established standards.
- Will typically lead 2-4 staff per audit and manage multiple audits.
- Ensure execution of all audit activities in the planning, testing, reporting and wrap up phases are in compliance with the Audit Division's methodology /standards and within the time frames to support department metrics
- Collaborate with Financial and/or IT audit team members to plan audit projects.
- Develop audit scope and objectives, risk and control assessments, work programs, and other deliverables of audit work.
- Delegate responsibilities to audit staff members.
- Lead the audit team in documenting business and IT management processes related to the entity being audited.
- Execute testing of controls to assess operational effectiveness in managing risk.
- Ensure accountability and high quality by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing managers and clients of audit status, and supervising staff performance.
- Use knowledge of risk and control concepts and industry trends to identify control recommendations and process improvement ideas.
- Review audit work papers and provide coaching feedback on work prepared by staff auditors.
- Prepare audit report draft; ensuring that all areas of audit process and results has been addressed.
- Communicate information to management through presentations and internal audit reports.
- Assist in the identification and continuous monitoring of risks and other potential exposures to the organization.
- Must be authorized to work for US employer without sponsorship
- 4 year college degree
- 1+ years IT Audit experience