- Job Title
- Warehouse Administrative/Clerk
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Other Location
Fast growing clothing company seeking a responsible, reliable and dedicated Warehouse/Administrtaive Clerk! Must be a self-starter!
Job Title: Warehouse/Administrtaive Clerk
Temporary to Hire
Town Center Area
The Warehouse/Administrtaive Clerk can expect to perform the following duties:
- Become knowledgeable of our enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Ensure timely e-commerce order fulfillment.
- Work closely with ecommerce team for efficient planning and organization.
- Provide strong customer service support.
- Support Logistics Manager in wholesale order fulfillment and invoicing.
- Conduct returns processing with proper documentation.
- Create and issue call tags for transportation returns.
- Oversee inventory organization and management.
- Monitors receiving practices and coordinates storage of inbound shipments.
- Assist with annual physical inventory.
- Provides Key Process Indicators (KPI’s) reports weekly.
- Coordinate cycle counts for inventory accuracy.
- Become knowledgeable of color and style codes.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of experience in warehousing or retail.
- Excellent communication, with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to take ownership and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- This is a physical job. Standing, walking, and some heavy lifting (35-50 lbs). Must be able to step on a two-step ladder comfortably.
- Required Skills
1+ years of experience in warehousing or retail.
Excellent communication, with a strong attention to detail.