Technical Analyst I
- Job Title
- Technical Analyst I
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 43536
- Other Location
- Offsite - Mark Center
• Create, update, and back up critical spreadsheets (Master Project Spreadsheet, Master Proposal and Pre-proposal Summary Review Spreadsheets, Tracker Log)
• Produce special reports from the Tracker as required
• Compile images and videos from deliverables and/or individuals and provide to the Defense Environmental Network and Informational Exchange (DENIX) for addition to image and video library
• Review all Legacy proposal budgets to ensure they are formatted correctly and contain all the appropriate detail
• Compile summaries of projects/proposals of special interest
• Respond to and resolve general Tracker user questions
• Natural resources and cultural resources technical and management support
• Produce Legacy program-specific fact sheets and program information
• Proposal/project support – review pre-proposals, review all full proposals for scientific soundness, clarity, feasibility, prepare and provide pre-proposal and proposal information to designated reviewers etc.
• Program outreach – represent program at local conferences, meetings and workshops, develop outreach materials such as project lists, fact sheets, posters etc.
• Administrative – conduct contract kick-off meeting and provide minutes and project management plan, provide transition plan 30-days prior to end of POP, meet with Government COR etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Core Competencies:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and screen capture tools
• Ability to adhere to strict timelines and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Dependability and Teamwork
• 0-2 years relevant work experience
•Must have excellent writing and editing skills
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
Secret clearance required to start; must be able to obtain CAC access